DataStage Training in Chennai
Training in Velachery, Chennai provides 100% real-time, practical and placement focused DataStage Training in Velachery, Chennai. Our DataStage course concentrates from basic level training to advanced level training. Our DataStage training in completely focused to get placement in MNC in Chennai and certification on DataStage after completion of our course. Our team of DataStage® trainers are DataStage certified professionals with more real-time experience in live projects. Our DataStage Course syllabus is enough for anyone who wants to get DataStage® certification which meets industry expectations. In our course you will learn practical exercises and live examples.
Our Training in Velachery, Chennai is completely looking to offer this DataStage training in various places in and around Chennai. Our DataStage training centres are equipped with perfect environment to learn with all required facilities. We guide our DataStage training students to be a certified at end of our course. In the last six months timeframe we are completed DataStage training for more than 80+ students with excellent feedback and placements. We are charging very competitive in the market which helps to bring more DataStage professionals into this market. Our DataStage® training course fee is very nominal which anyone can pay in instalment basis as well. We are having multiple class timings which suit everyone who wants to learn in their own timings. Our DataStage training will be scheduled in regular weekdays and weekends based on the students request. We do have fast track DataStage training and online DataStage training with one-to-one basis. We are giving more DataStage training for corporates which employees of their company will be benefits with our training.
DataStage Course Syllabus in Velachery, Chennai
- Datastage Architecture
- Datastage Clients
- Datastage Workflow
Types of Datastage Job
- Parallel Jobs
- Server Jobs
- Job Sequences
Setting up Datastage Environment
- Datastage Administrator Properties
- Defining Environment Variables
- Importing Table Definitions
Creating Parallel Jobs
- Design a simple Parallel job in Designer
- Compile your job
- Run your job in Director
- View the job log
- Command Line Interface (dsjob)
Accessing Sequential Data
- Sequential File stage
- Data Set stage
- Complex Flat File stage
- Create jobs that read from and write to sequential files
- Read from multiple files using file patterns
- Use multiple readers
- Null handling in Sequential File Stage
- Describe parallel processing architecture Describe pipeline & partition parallelism
- List and describe partitioning and collecting algorithms
- Describe configuration files
- Explain OSH & Score
- Combine data using the Lookup stage
- Combine data using merge stage
- Combine data using the Join stage
- Combine data using the Funnel stage
Sorting and Aggregating Data
- Sort data using in-stage sorts and Sort stage
- Combine data using Aggregator stage
- Remove Duplicates stage
- Understand ways Datastage allows you to transform data
- Create column derivations using userdefined code and system functions
- Filter records based on business criteria
- Control data flow based on data conditions
- Perform a simple Find
- Perform an Advanced Find Perform an impact analysis
- Compare the differences between two Table Definitions and Jobs.
Working with Relational Data
- Import Table Definitions for relational tables.
- Create Data Connections.
- Use Connector stages in a job.
- Use SQL Builder to define SQL Select statements.
- Use SQL Builder to define SQL Insert and Update statements.
- Use the DB2 Enterprise stage.
Metadata in Parallel Framework:
- Explain schemas.
- Create schemas.
- Explain Runtime Column Propagation (RCP).
- Build a job that reads data from a sequential file using a schema.
- Build a shared container.
- Use the Datastage Job Sequencer to build a job that controls a sequence of jobs.
- Use Sequencer links and stages to control the sequence a set of jobs run in.
- Use Sequencer triggers and stages to control the conditions under which jobs run.
- Pass information in job parameters from the master controlling job to the controlled jobs.
- Define user variables.
- Enable restart.
- Handle errors and exceptions.
DataStage Trainer Profile & Placement
Our DataStage Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in DataStage Technologies
- Has worked on multiple real time DataStage projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
DataStage Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 95% percent Placement Record
- 1100+ Interviews Organized
DataStage Training Locations in Chennai
Our DataStage Training centers
- Anna Nagar
- Anna Salai
- Ashok Nagar
- T. Nagar
DataStage training batch size in Velachery, Chennai
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)